What do we do
- To devote itself to be able to get the official recognition of the profession of osteopath.
- To devote itself to be able to give equal rights to all practicioners of osteopathy, both full-time osteopaths than those who practice separately the profession of physiotherapist and osteopath.
- To defend the interests of all the members by representing them at the official bodies.
- To promote the science of osteopathy and the profession of osteopath by: * organising scientifical activities, refresher courses and permanent out-of-school educations * making the osteopathy more widely known * promoting the therapeutical prospects of the osteopathy at the world of science.
- To take care of the competency of all the members and make sure theypractise correctly theart of osteopathy.
- To advance relationship between all colleagues and other professional osteopathic associations.
Our professional association is recognized by the Belgian government and is always invited by the official bodies in the negotiations for recognition.
The membership is 275 € / year and after receiving the necessary documents, we take care of the official registration, so that you are listed on the health insurance list of osteopaths and can obtain certificates for osteopathic treatment provided.